Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 46: What Challenges Do


Yoga

            I enjoyed the yoga class which I attended during my lunch break today.  I got very good stretches all over my body and the instructor was a lot better than the last one.  I’m also beginning to feel more comfortable with using blocks and stretch band.  I think yoga complements well with the bootcamp class.  It’s relaxing and engages my mind as well.
            Total Body Thursdays at KZX bootcamp is always challenging but I actually like it.  Yes, apparently, I’m a glutton for punishment.  Then again, the challenges build me to be a stronger and better person. 
I think it’s amazing how far everyone in the test group has achieved thus far.  Each of us has been working very hard towards achieving our goals one day at a time.  The encouragement and support from the coaches and one another keep us strong especially when we face obstacles along the way.     

No comments:

Post a Comment