Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 45: Highest Potential

“The potential of the average person is like a huge ocean unsailed,
a new continent unexplored, a world of possibilities waiting to be
released and channeled toward some great good.”
-Brian Tracy

            I actually like doing the lower body exercises in Bootcamp.  I knew that my legs are the strongest parts of my body but it was through the exercises in bootcamp class which has pushed me to aim for my highest potential by reaching beyond my comfort zone.  It helps that Maia is always asking how much more we can do, ie kick faster or higher, as we move up to the next level.  I may feel sore the next day but I know that I’ve given it my best shot. As the days go on, I keep in mind the things I’ve learned and apply it to the way I work in the future.  Each day gives me an opportunity to start anew and reach for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment