Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 44: Arms and Running

Running around DC
        I ran/walked 2.5 miles around the Ellipse today.  Apparently, it was also the same day that the First Lady, joined by 400 students, attempted to break the World Record for the most number of jumping jacks within a time limit.  There's always something interesting going on around the nation's capital so a couple of miles go faster than doing it in the treadmill.
        We focused on the arms by using the bands during the bootcamp class today.  It's exciting to see the little bumps popping up from my arms.  I love learning how to use the bands in class.  It's a great way to exercise at home without the weights.
             I reviewed my food journal today and it looks like I'm eating too much carbs.  I'm concerned that I had over 1600 calories but fortunately off-set by working out twice today.  I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my body and why I'm eating more all of a sudden.  I will be more conscious about what I eat, how my body feels, and continue working on my goals which I set this week. Today is done but I can always start positively tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. What is your daily calorie goal?

    It's great to see hoe you take advantage of your lunch break. So inspiring! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie.... let's sit down and look at what you eat to make sure you are eating good fuel. It's not bad to 1600 if you are working out 2x a day BUT it's better if it's good fuel. :)

    ReplyDelete