Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 42: Walking around Georgetown

             After taking time to rest on Friday and festivities on Saturday, my family and I walked around Georgetown to enjoy the beautiful weather today.  We walked for an hour by the Harbor and the shops.  I see how hard it is to find the time to work-out when there are a lot of events and activities so I have to schedule it or creatively find a way to make the simple things we do as a work-out.
            I do realize that I need to work-out harder this week to burn off the calories which I gained from the family gatherings this weekend.  For some reason, I've been eating more than what I'm used to since I started the challenge.  I have been able to do the 1200 calories a day but in the last couple of days, I've been consuming 200-400 more calories.  I wonder if my body is craving for more due to stress or just craving for more food due to the recent adjustments with my body.  As Maia suggested, I have to listen to my body.
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment