Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 33: Changing attitude towards physical fitness

Running along the
Washington Monument
I’ve been consistently running on Tuesday, Wednesday/Thursday, and Friday during the week.  I feel lighter and stronger than I ever did in a long while.  Of course, there are still days when I feel sluggish but I get through it by routinely packing up my gym clothes and then just doing it.  I noticed that I also developed a stronger stamina.  When we’re doing the warm-up exercises, I actually like the jump and alternate touches.  Wow!  It’s amazing how much bootcamp has changed my attitude towards physical fitness.
As the weekend draws near and I review my goals, I’ve been able to fulfill my physical fitness goals this week.  I’ve been eating well during the week but haven’t gotten the chance to practice cooking.  I have to do it this weekend and also find time to do more home organization.  Little changes are better than not having any changes at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment