Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 28: Cooking Tutorial

           I’m so grateful that Maia and the coaches incorporated a Cooking Tutorial to the 60-day challenge!  Whenever I tell others about the benefits and extra help I’m getting from this challenge, they can’t seem to believe how much more guidance I’m getting than just a personal trainer at the gym. 
            I’ve never really spent significant time into cooking and kitchen stuff except color coordinating my small appliances for my own place.  I’m a visual learner so it was very helpful for me to see how others work around the kitchen and prepare food.  A lot of the dishes took less than half an hour to cook which is ideal for someone like me who’s always on the go. 
It may take time and trial and error before I figure things around the kitchen but at least I’ve gained enough courage to start it.  My nutrition goals this week are to incorporate more veggies to my meals and cook two to three times a week.  I’m excited about taking another step towards a healthier lifestyle!               

No comments:

Post a Comment