Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 32: Warrior Workout

            I ran 2.5 miles during lunch today even though my knees and shins were a bit sore from bootcamp class last night.  Nonetheless, I always feel much better after working out.  I didn’t realize how nice it is to run outdoors during the Fall season.  I love how the cold breeze feels against my skin. 
            The Warrior Workout at Bootcamp was very challenging but it was fun to do with a partner.  I love the intensity and creativity incorporated with our exercises.  Never a dull moment in bootcamp class!  I’m surprised at how many push-up variations I can do and how long I can last on the exercises involving the core area at this point.
            I can’t believe that we’re beyond the halfway point of the bootcamp challenge.  Every class has been challenging but we all strive to do our best.  In a way, we are all warriors!     
Perfect Fall weather to run outdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment