Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 31: Lower Body Burn

            It’s difficult for me to work on the core and belly areas and yet, I like it when I’m forced to do them in bootcamp class.  With so many variations, I’m bound to make a dent in my problem areas.  I think the butt and leg exercises are my faves.  The lower part of my body burned in a good kind of way during class. 
            As for nutrition, I unfortunately haven’t had the chance to cook this week because I’ve been pre-occupied and distressed about other issues which recently arose.  I understand that I have to prioritize what’s important at the moment and I just have to do what I can in other areas which need attention but I get incredibly overwhelmed at times.  When I dedicate a lot of time on one area, something else seems to go haywire.  Even then, I believe that this is just another obstacle to overcome.  Life is not always easy but I will still go on with a smile and trust that everything will work out well in the end.  

No comments:

Post a Comment