Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 29: Measurement and Fit Test

"Health and cheerfulness naturally beget each other."
- Joseph Addison

          I lost two pounds and gained or lost inches on my arms, bust, waist, hips, and legs since the last measurement date two weeks ago.  I don’t weigh myself unless necessary because I don’t think that it is an accurate way of evaluating one’s health.  For instance, I may be short but I get additional boost from my high heels; thus, appearing to be more proportionate in height and weight. 
Although I was satisfied with the weight loss, I couldn’t explain the gain/loss on my body parts.  I just tried to forget about them and decided to base my developments with how I feel, the way my clothes fit, and what I see in the mirror.  I feel better regarding my nutrition since I’m conscious about the portion, ingredients, or the amount of calories on what I eat.  I’m accustomed to eating 3 meals and 2 snacks now.  My clothes fit better and the most noticeable difference is on my belly.  It’s still there but this has been the biggest change I’ve seen after having a baby.  Looking at my fit test results tonight proved that my strength and endurance also improved. 
I will continue to work on my goals until I reach them.  Some days have been tough to get through but I still worked on my physical fitness and nutrition no matter what I dealt with.  So far, I’m joyful about sticking with the program and successfully making important lifestyle changes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment