Thursday, October 6, 2011

Day 30: Loving it!

Love running!
           I love running in this cool crisp autumn weather!  I ran around my usual route and felt more energized to continue the rest of the day.  I’m really glad that I can use my lunch hour to take time for myself to work out.  I wouldn’t be able to do this year round due to the nature of my job so I wanted to make the most out of this opportunity. 
Physical fitness has moved up to my priority list and my friends undoubtedly observed it.  I look back from my younger years and never worked out as much as I recently have.  I think the most I’ve previously done was three to four times of running during the week.  Now it has increased to five to six times a week. 
            I enjoyed the bootcamp class once again.  Sometimes I have a hard time as the levels progress but I still keep trying with the necessary modifications.  When I’m surrounded by others who are obviously pushing themselves, I can’t help but push myself hard as well.  I can do a little bit of the full body push-ups now. Who knew I’d ever get there?!  Life sure is full of surprises and I eventually learn to embrace the challenges wholeheartedly.                    

No comments:

Post a Comment