Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 37: Legs


Running around the WH Ellipse
           I ran during lunch today and felt really good about it.  It's the perfect way for me to break away from work demands and spend my break productively.  I'm proud to say that it has been one of the good habits which I picked up again as a result of this challenge.  I also did more leg work at the Bootcamp class when we focused on plyo lyegs.  Those exercises burn my legs but I like how they push me to do more than I thought I could do.            I observed that I'm developing better physical and nutritional habits since I started.  I'm aware that I may not always see the immediate results outside but I'm certain that my internal body parts are functioning better.
          There are times when I feel guilty for taking time for myself instead of focusing that time with my son but I have to get past that.  I'm doing something positive for myself and ultimately for him as well.  I'm lessening the health risks associated with being overweight.  I'm developing a better lifestyle for both of us, and this is another example I can share with him that anything is possible if you put your heart and mind into it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment