Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 24: Anyone can do it!

You will turn over many a futile new leaf till you learn
we must all write on scratched-out pages.  ~Mignon McLaughlin, The Neurotic's Notebook, 1960

The Bootcamp class challenges me to keep pushing my body in ways that I never had before.   Working out with a partner was also a fun way to get more engaged and challenged.  Maia’s creativity with the exercises makes working out more interesting!
Honestly, I don’t think anyone, myself included, ever thought that I’d be into Bootcamp.  It’s the last thing anyone would expect from someone like me.  Then again, I tend to do the unexpected.  Others are usually so interested to hear about what I’m doing but once they hear P90X, Insanity, and Brazilian buttlift, they seem to lose interest.  I quickly respond by saying, “if I can do it, anyone can do it!”

No comments:

Post a Comment