Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 23: Running and more


Running around the White House Ellipse
         I ran 2.5 miles during my break while it was slightly raining.  As I started running, two of the partners (carrying big huge umbrellas) whom I work with caught my attention and acknowledged me with a big smile.  I didn't really think about the way I look in my fitness gear when I walked out of the office.  As far as I know, working out makes me feel good and that matters a lot more.  I was energized and ready to workout more at the bootcamp class in the evening! 
         Other people whom I work with noticed that I look more toned and my dresses fit better.  I also talked to others about how they incorporate veggies to their meals.  They offered great and surprisingly easy ways to prepare them.  The more I find out about what works for others, the more I'm interested in exploring exactly what works for me.  I'm looking forward to the discovery process : ) 
         
All smiles after running

1 comment:

  1. May, this is what this journey is all about! Finding more about you and discover all the healthy ways you can continue to live. :) Keep up the good work. :)

    ReplyDelete