Sunday, September 4, 2011

Day 6: Keep Moving


Presentation counts too : )
     Yay! I successfully prepared breakfast without burning it.  I had 2 hard boiled eggs and  fresh strawberries.  Most of you are probably wondering how anyone could screw up hard boiled eggs but a cooking novice (may even be an overstatement for my level) like me has   burnt  it  before  because  I apparently didn't put enough water.  For a moment, my kitchen became a  battle zone with shells flying everywhere while I used the pot cover as a shield.  True story.  Thankfully, I've learned from experience and it has never happened again. 
     I did the Bar Method DVD for 45 minutes in the morning and then did the Latin Cardio Dance for an hour in the evening.  I liked exercises focusing on the legs and butt in the Bar Method DVD.  I didn't break a sweat until 25 minutes into the cardio dance but I thought the 15 min toning segment was good.  My body feels great after working out!
      My action plan is to make time to workout everyday until we go back to Bootcamp on Tuesday.  It doesn't matter if I do something high-intensity or low-intensity as long as I do something good for my body.  I also would like to try cooking more.  Keeping my visions in mind, taking it one day at a time, and always grateful!
PM Workout: Dancing with
the Stars Latin Cardio Dance
 
AM Workout:  Bar Method





No comments:

Post a Comment