Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 21: Ready for another week

            “Only as high as I reach can I grow, only as far as I seek can I go,
             only as deep as I look can I see, only as much as I dream can I be.” 
- Karen Ravn

            I did the Super Slimdown Pilates & Yoga Blend work-out at home today.  It was a little easier than the last time I did it but still challenging.  Anything involving my core muscles are harder than other exercises.  I'm getting better at it since we constantly work on it in Bootcamp class.
              I'm still constantly thinking about ways to be better with my nutrition.  Incorporating Shakeology to my everyday routine has been a big help especially when I don't have fruits or veggies handy.  I've also gotten used to drinking a lot of water during the day which has eliminated my craving for soda.  This is actually a huge feat for me because it was previously my caffeine source in the middle of the day.                    
             As we enter the 4th week of the Bootcamp challenge, I will continue to keep my goals in mind.  I want to focus on proper form and pushing myself more in Bootcamp class; run three times this week; and cook a healthy meal twice this week.  I'm looking forward to continuing the fitness journey until I reach my goals!
Working out at home

No comments:

Post a Comment