Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 10: Push it!

            There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- Albert Einstein

             I still made it to Bootcamp class despite the heavy rain today.  The upper body exercises were challenging but felt invigorating in the end.  I like the push-up variations (did I really just say that?!) and the exercises focusing on biceps/triceps. 
I love learning about proper form and targeted areas in class.  The demonstration was a great way for me to pay more attention about my posture (instead of the reps) while doing the push-ups.  I lost count of the number of reps I did since I was focused on form but I know that I did more than usual with the right alignment.  The bands were great for muscles too.  I can see little bumps that were never visible before. 
Now that would be a miracle if end up with muscles and learn how to cook by the end of the challenge.  Since I still believe in miracles, I know that it is possible with persistence, practice, and determination. 

1 comment:

  1. YES! YES! YES! I love how you got lost in thinking about your form! Baby steps! Once your muscle learns the form.... you can push harder!

    ReplyDelete