Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 15: Measurement Day

            I was pumped and ready for another week of KZX Bootcamp when I woke up!  After two full weeks of attending Bootcamp, working out 6 times a week (sometimes even twice a day), I gained ½ a pound but lost inches everywhere – legs, hips, waist, bust, and arms.  I’m happy that I toned up, strengthened my body, and positively changed my mind set about working out.
            The total body workout was an awesome way to start the week.  I also enjoyed working with a partner on some of the exercises.  I noticed that I was very fast on the alternating punches while working on the oblique muscles but I wasn’t very good with knee raises.  She encouraged me to keep up and raise my knees higher.  She also kindly shared her healthy eating habits which gave me a new perspective. 
            I ask around what works for others because I’m still continuing the research stage on nutrition.  I know that I can lose weight by eating certain amount of calories and working out to burn off those calories.  I eat within a certain calorie count but I have trouble eating nutritious food and properly portioned proteins, carbs, and fats.  It’s a learning experience for me, one which I accept with open arms.   

No comments:

Post a Comment