Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 9: Back to Class

The KZX Bootcamp Challenge is the first time I ever really pushed myself to physically do more than I can.  After running the Army 10-mile run for three consecutive years without any training in the past, I’m aware that I’m physically strong and capable of doing more.  I’m constantly learning about how much my body can take by exerting a little more effort each time.  Perhaps, I just didn’t have the courage and motivation to find out just how far I can go until now. 
After Kazaxe class
  I decided to attend the Kazaxe class for my morning workout today.  Oh, it was so much fun! I still enjoyed all the dance moves and sweat out a lot.  Maia even encouraged me to go up on-stage, which I did, but felt a bit conscious.  Nonetheless, it was a great experience for just one segment. 
I was excited to go back to the bootcamp class today too especially since my body was well-rested after several days.  I suppose my body has gotten used to the rigorous work-outs so after a while, I crave for it no matter how intense it may be at times.  Instead of just raising up my heels on some exercises, I took it a step further by jumping up and surprised that I could do it.  Those breakthrough moments just make me want to try even harder next time.  
It was also really nice to see everyone with so much motivation in class.  Even though we may be at different stages with various strengths/weaknesses, we are all working towards fulfilling our visions by overcoming  the obstacles along the way.  With the support of the Bootcamp Coaches, we’ve already made some very positive changes, all of which will help us get through the 60-day challenge and beyond... 

1 comment:

  1. May, I'm ernjoying reading about your journey. I am learning a lot about you and I totally can see the end of the tunnel. Hang in there and know that if this way of thinking sticks you will get all the goals in your life. ONe day, I still owe you a cook at home tutorial!

    ReplyDelete