Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 26: Megaxe


Running/walking
during my break

Megaxe
 If you have much, give of your wealth;
if you have little, give of your heart.
~Arabian Proverb

            One of the things I absolutely love about Kazaxe is the charity event.  My parents instilled to my siblings and I that giving back to the community is an important part of life.  I live by my parents’ example so much so that I would ask about the firm’s community service involvement on job interviews.  I think it says a lot about the organization. 
            Attending this month’s Megaxe for the orphanage in El Salvador was a lot of fun!  It was nice to see everyone dancing in cute outfits.  What made that evening even more remarkable are the vibrant energy and camaraderie amongst everyone united together for a great cause!



No comments:

Post a Comment